Карактеристики на производот
- High efficiency: - Energy labels up to A++ (cooling) / A+ (heating) - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Invisible unit as the unit is concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Compact dimensions, can easily be mounted in a ceiling void of only 240mm
- Auto cleaning filter option ensures maximum efficiency, comfort and reliability by regular filter cleaning
- Very compact and easy to install
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Onecta app (optional): control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet.
- Medium external static pressure up to 40Pa facilitates unit use with flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Multi zoning kit allows multiple individually-controlled climate zones to be served by one indoor unit
- Guarantees operation in both heating and cooling mode down to -15°C
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Voice command via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control main functions such as set point, operation mode, fan speed, etc
- Low energy consumption thanks to DC fan motor
- Maximum piping length up to 50m, minimum piping length has no limitation
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
Auto-cleaning filter (optional)
The filter automatically cleans itself. Simplicity of upkeep means optimum energy efficiency and maximum comfort without the need for expensive or time-consuming maintenance.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Onecta app (optional) (optional)
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
Multi zoning (optional)
Allows up to 6 individual climate zones with one indoor unit
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Centralised control (optional)
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.