Карактеристики на производот
- Available as 20 and 25kW
- Can easily be installed in both new and refurbishment projects
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -15°C
- 5 different discharge angles between 0 and 60°can be programmed via the remote control
- Standard night quiet mode
- Maximum piping length up to 100m
- Even rooms with ceilings up to 3.5m can be heated up or cooled down very easily without capacity loss
- Wide range of connectable indoor units
- Air can be discharged in any of 4 directions
- Auto swing function ensures efficient air and temperature distribution
- Possibility to shut 1 or 2 flaps for easy installation in corners
- Maximum installation height difference up to 30m
- Vertical auto swing moves the discharge flaps up and down for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room
- Standard drain pump with 720mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Fan speed steps (2 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
За жал, не пронајдовме ниту еден документ во оваа категорија.